上scenic design, 因為只有5個人的關係..於是我們每堂都會拎d功課出黎, 大家逐一comment.
今日我們要交晝一張Wing Chair.
當Dan show 佢份drawing時, 佢轉背而給我們看之前的draft.
Bill : Dan really love tree. He use the both side of the paper.
Dan : not really, I just lost all my paper.
上堂, 我們要晝thrust stage, 我們要用一個叫MRP
Bill : Dan, Do you know what is MRP stand for?
Dan : Well, is it mean Man r .....Police?
Aman : (soft voice) Pig
Dan : no....I don't know.
Bill : No....MRP is Magic Reference Point.
(Bill shows use how to use this MRP)
Aman : is it a term ? MRP
Bill : not really, it's my term.
Aman: Is it the standard method to build trust stage?
Bill : I don't know how the other draw it, I just use my method to do so.
(All scilent)
Come on , there is not only one way to do one thing, right....
Let us use the MRP happily...I think its magic....
(Bill lol)
THis is our scenic design class.
And this is Bill.
At the end of the class....
Dan : Yvonne, Thx for your paper
(Dan lost all his paper, I gave him one)
Me : Welcome, just only one paper.
Dan goes to the door.
Dan : (Shout) My paper, My paper..
We all look @ him
Dan : My paper is here.....they come back.
Leaving with his strange dancing.
THis is Dan, my classmate
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
好多英文...
唔想睇... *_*
Post a Comment