記得有一趟在好朋友的的士上,(它真的有咪表)
多小時的車程, 一路上從他ipod聽Janice 的歌...
原來黎明的歌可以很好聽的!
一口氣買了Janice兩隻碟
My eyes don't lie
不可一世
十個他不如一個你
一場誤會
心亂如麻
Goodbye
Never Let You go Janice
The rain just never seems to bring
the joy I feel the same
everlasting pain of my loss remains
My heart can't seem to learn to part
the hold you left your mark
all that I dreamed of now it seems so stark
Tho I told myself won't hold my breath a part of me was dying there is nothing left for me to do now but give in
If you gave me one chance to tell you just how I was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you I won't live my life without you
If you gave me one chance to tell you just how I was feeling
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes and ya know I'd never let you go
The way you left me on the train
I don't know what to say I remember everything of that day
I can't believe we'd never dance
just need one more chanceb to share the sunset our one last romance
很久沒有聽canton pop了
很久沒有買碟
很久沒有這些感覺
Friday, January 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment