星期三, 以為外面的融雪可以代表一切的我, 竟然被那片冰滑倒在地上! 好痛!!
一早去了拍片, 那個沒有頭沒有尾的SCENE WORK, 跟同學CARA 埋位前對一對劇本, 發現同學喵LI 跟AMEN排的是PROOF!正是我ACTING 1 的SCENE WORK!還要是同一段....從CONTROL ROOM 看著他們, 哈..感覺很奇怪! 不過她們D戲得太急喇!之後輪到我跟CARA, 先先TA CASS跟我講BLOCKING.之後導演來跟我們逐句逐句分析劇本...其實談不上分析, 是他逐一問我們每個LINES的動機...生吞一堆資料..
這次我的角色是一個有DRUG PROBLEM,又亂帶男人返屋企, EVEN佢地個名都未知 又想紅的一個BAND的主音, 我家姐係一個好紅民歌歌手..以我就覺得佢唔信我...係啦..都係果D關係啦...最後又一是1 TAKE過..勁開心...
下午堂, 睇戲堂..睇戲前後都是那個不知所謂的PROF....我跟DAN於班房內MSN...傾足成堂! 不過佢只係坐我後兩行
於是我同佢扮TAKE NOTES, 不過就係MSN傾計, 最大件事就係...我同佢都要忍笑, 等我節錄一D野先
Daniel Pike says: (5:10:39 PM)
University shouldn't be this wreched
I seriously think something is wrong with this planet
Daniel Pike says: (5:11:13 PM)Why are classes this terrible?
Daniel Pike says: (5:11:26 PM)Where did they find this lady?
Yvonne says: (5:11:41 PM)may be she come from egypt
Daniel Pike says: (5:11:42 PM)She's the worst professor I've ever had
Daniel Pike says: (5:11:46 PM)HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
Yvonne says: (5:11:57 PM)I can see pyramid
Yvonne says: (5:12:02 PM)mummy around her
.Daniel Pike says: (5:12:07 PM)I can just imagine her sitting next to the Sphynx
Daniel Pike says: (5:12:18 PM)Emptying the sand from her shoes
Yvonne says: (5:12:48 PM)O...I can smell Egypt near me
Yvonne says: (5:12:53 PM)so hot
Daniel Pike says: (5:13:02 PM)Smell that salty Camel poo air!
Yvonne says: (5:13:32 PM)this trip will be end in 5 mins
Yvonne says: (5:13:52 PM)smell your last salty camel poo air~~~~~~~~
Daniel Pike says: (5:14:43 PM)Want to hear a Lymric I wrote?
Daniel Pike says: (5:15:24 PM)
There once was a girl named Rebecca,
Whom would pilgramege yearly to Mecca,
But she found that her shoes
Troad in Large camel poos
That FOUL young girl named Rebecca
Yvonne says: (5:15:58 PM).......
Yvonne says: (5:16:43 PM)next time, you should make one withvirdi
Daniel Pike says: (5:16:48 PM)MUWAHHAAH
Daniel Pike says: (5:16:51 PM)I just might
Yvonne says: (5:16:52 PM)with the name of virdi.
Daniel Pike says: (5:17:03 PM)I could ryhme lots of things with "Virdi"
Yvonne says: (5:17:11 PM)good
Yvonne says: (5:17:14 PM)waiting for it
Yvonne says: (5:17:32 PM)I am so excited.......in virdi
Daniel Pike says: (5:17:36 PM):P
Daniel Pike says: (5:17:40 PM)THIS CLASS!
Daniel Pike says: (5:17:41 PM)UGH
Daniel Pike says: (5:17:43 PM)IT NEEDS TO END
Daniel Pike says: (5:17:51 PM)WE ONLY HAVE 2 MINUTES AND I WANT TO DIE
Daniel Pike says: (5:18:49 PM)Thank GODS class is done
打緊日記的同時, DAN跟我說, 他昨晚發夢見到Sphynx.....
Poor Dan
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment